Assignments and Organization


This could be one of my favorite classes of all time. I was rather intimidated at first by the daunting process of creating a blog, but the organization and step-wise introduction to each part of the process simplified everything. I really like the option of choosing when to complete assignments based on my schedule, and the blog-based approach to teaching is actually delightful. 

I enjoy writing, but I am very rusty. Microbiology majors don't get much free composition practice this late in the game (senior year), and I am anticipating that both the storytelling and project assignments will provide me with a welcome respite from the biochemistry and heavy science workload I've had the last year. 

I am somewhat in awe of the level of organization provided for this course. There is a vast amount of material perfectly organized and explained in as much or as little detail as I require. Should I ever choose to keep a blog outside of class, this is one of the best possible examples I have seen. The options for extra credit actually seem fun, too! A Wikipedia trail used as an extra credit option is such a good idea. I also like that we have the option to read and comment more for additional credit, as the other student blogs are fascinating and I expect to read as much as I have time for. 

Overall, this class looks like a blast. I don't have any concrete ideas yet for my project or storytelling, but I'm looking forward to it all. 

Image Information: Buzz and Woody (Toy Story) Meme
Image Source: Makeameme

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Commuter Student

Week 7 Story: The Dharma in Vidura