Week 11 Review

Backup
I have completed a new backup of Blogger, and my Wix site used for the project has been duplicated.

Check-up
The EC assignments are becoming easier to knock out each week, and if all goes well I will finish late Week 12, early Week 13. Which will be so nice to have more time to focus on finals! I am really enjoying this class, and the flexibility for assignment deadlines and self-structuring is amazing.

Review
I chose to watch a TedTalk: How did English Evolve? This is a great review of how we came to speak "our" English today, with some nice history and very pretty graphics, animation, and typography. There are also some imagination questions which I found very useful when trying to figure out how best to state events occurring in my stories.

This picture was too funny, and is of course a great reminder of the importance of proper punctuation.

Image Source: WritingWithAesop

This is an easy week for me; exams were last week and I am spending a little extra time in this class while I can before finals actually arrive. 

Comments

  1. Hi Laura! When I saw the picture, you posted of Rachel Ray it cracked me up! I'm definitely sharing this picture with some of my friends in Lindsey + Asp. If you don't know what Lindsey + Asp is it is Gaylord college of Journalism's student-run PR and ad agency. We are always trying to find bad examples of ads and this is a really bad example!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Commuter Student

Week 7 Story: The Dharma in Vidura