Learning Challenge: Managing Precious Time

So far, I have not had serious difficulty with completing core assignments each week. However, I work every weekend (usually doubles), and I would very much like to get more done earlier so that I don't come home exhausted to remember my project assignment is unfinished. I get my best work done after school is finished Tuesday and Wednesday (my off days at work), and find I enjoy this class much more when I am not rushing to meet a word count at the last minute. 

I have chosen to use some of the audible choices instead of the reading options simply because I do spend about 1.5 hours in the car each day I drive to school (MWF), and that time sure does add up! As it stands now, I am 64 points from completing the course with an A, and I am resolved that I will finish early. I am also planning on completing one comment (blog or project) each weekday, leaving me with only one or two leftover to process during the weekend. If I feel ambitious, I might do two each day and use that EC More Comments option.

I also like to take at least a five-minute moment every day and get myself together a little bit; to remember what is upcoming (across all classes), and to review what I need to accomplish today. I'll probably put up a sticky note to remind me to take care of one or two comments daily.


Image Source: AZ Quotes

Comments

  1. Hi Laura! It sure does sound like you have a good plan going for finishing this class early! What I have found works best for this class is actually completing the extra credit comments (for me right now this is an extra credit post) because I have completed so much extra credit and I am actually ten points away from getting an A! Definitely make time for the rest of the weeks to finish the extra credit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to a Commuter Student

Week 7 Story: The Dharma in Vidura